The Website Generation Process:
We are able to do this quickly and effectively with use of the following:
So from start to finish we communicate with you showing you our progress. All you have to do is feed us the information that we request. You also have to decide what is happening on the day of our visit.
Some schools have us turn up on just a normal school day and others invite us on special days where they have external guests or craft days etc prepared. It's up to you what you want happening on the day according to the information that you want to portray about your school. No matter what your choice is it is helpful to us if we had a timetable showing the running order of the day so that we can see which events are coming up and which type of media we could use to capture them.
|Common Webpages throughout our school websites.
So what will you get from us when we've finished creating a site for you? Well each template site is different from others but the descriptions below will cover most of the main points.
1) Front Splash page. We like to show off the front of your school as this is the defining feature that new parents to the area will see so we create a panoramic splash page from several photos which are digitally stitched together.
2) Welcome page. A general welcome page for you to show your everyone the school's atmosphere and a glimpse of some of your events.
3) Staff Welcome. Getting to know the staff that work in your school.
4) Virtual Tours and resources pages. We create 360 degree tours of your different rooms in your school. This means that you can show off the different rooms and resources to potential new parents and children even before they walk through the door!
5) Learning Ethos page. This is where you can describe the learning processes that make your school unique.
6) News and Events page. Here you can quickly show what's happening in your school and celebrate what's happened each year. Not only is the page informative for parents and helps keep everyone up to date it also acts as a mini history section where over the years the information here created an educational footprint of life in your school.
7) Success stories page. This page is specifically setup to capture the good things that happen in your school. We do this through interactive galleries, e-books, virtual children who read out your pupils' stories and poems. You can also download a 3D world and "walk" around it viewing the childrens' work "hanging on the walls" as if you were in an art gallery.
8) School music page. People can often forget that schools are musical places and we seek to celebrate this through our virtual music players. Here you can listen to KS1 and KS2 singing their different songs.
9) School blog page. Here the staff and pupils can blog about school life.
10) School dinners page. Here you can see an example school dinners menu - if your school provides dinners.
11) School playtime page. A series of shots of the children playing at one of their break times.
12) Our Location page. Help your potential new parents and children to find you on either Google maps or Yell.com with instructions of how to get from where they are to where you are.
13) Contact Details page. Enabling potential new parents to contact you either by phone, post or email.
14) Self Updating Areas. Our websites can come with self updating areas where you can add in information yourself. You decide how much information you want to update or you can just leave it all to us. We don't mind either way!
15) Online E-book. Here we can make an e-book that will show off in pictures the great things that are happening in your school.
|There's far more to our sites than we can explain here so why not visit our website examples page to view a few of the primary school sites we've made already.|